Photography for your Outdoor Wedding
Erika Follansbee Photography specializes in outdoor ceremonies, tented receptions, and lovely venues: from field, to forest, to lakeside…..that reflect your tastes, personalities, and wishes for your wedding day. Cozy inns, orchards, camps, farms, private homes and more all provide the most beautiful outdoor background for your celebration. All those months of preparation will be documented by my eye for storytelling, providing you with photos you’ll love for years to come.
Capture the Natural Beauty
Your wedding day will be photographed with attention to the gorgeous light, and amazing details that can only be captured in an outdoor setting. You will love the variety of photos that I provide: a mix of gorgeous details and scenery fit for the pages of any wedding magazine, relaxed poses and portraits that will make you feel beautiful and confident, and photojournalistic candids to remember all the happy interactions with your family and friends.
Tell Your Story
I’m known for creating beautiful imagery that tells a story of the couple and their wedding day. Let’s get together so I can tell your story.
Read what some recent brides have had to say about how I work with a couple:
- “She made it a point to learn how my husband and I met and what our favorite qualities of each other are. “-Jenn
- “She always was so excited about all my little details of my wedding and eager to get to know Matt and me as a couple.” –Alexandra, Nashua NH
- ” I was amazed at how she didn’t interrupt the flow the wedding day at all- we barely knew she was there. However, a couple weeks later, we realized that she was very busy behind the scenes.”–Laura, Somerville MA
- “During our small reception she stayed off to the sides, and I didn’t remember she was around until she came to congratulate us one last time and say goodbye. Those candid photos she caught without our family knowing were the best part of wedding package.”–Melissa, Goffstown NH
- “You took great pictures and you weren’t aggressive about doing it. You captured great candids, working in the background with everything going on around you. It was such a relaxed day, and you fit into that.” –Nicole, Manchester NH
- “Having Erika as our wedding photograph
er was the best decision we made! Our pictures turned out so beautiful! Not being a picture-loving couple, she made us so comfortabl e!” –Samantha, Providence RI
- “We loved the pictures and couldn’t have asked for a better person to be with all day. You were so easygoing and great about our fluid plans.” –Teresa, Portsmouth NH
- “We loved having you there– your easy, calm presence was just perfect.” –Caitlin, Dover NH
Wedding Photography by Erika Follansbee on ISSUU
From here, feel free to explore all the information you need to begin the booking process:
All packages include 6 or 8 hours of coverage, and an online gallery for viewing, sharing, and downloading high resolution images with print release.
I’m excited to hear from you!
“Erika! I am thrilled with the photos you took! Each time I look through them I am amazed at your talent for capturing such perfect candid moments. Such a magical feeling you have evoked will last a lifetime beyond our wedding day. Thank you so very much!” Emily & TJ: Derry, New Hampshire