Allison and Jim were married at Pine Hill Farm in Moultonborough NH on October 12, 2019 in a Renaissance Faire inspired wedding that featured a handfasting ceremony, a wedding gown that was pure fantasy, and a live Celtic band, all set against the backdrop of the most perfect New England fall foliage. Pine Hill Farm is a private estate nestled just off the main road in Moultonborough, through the woods that opens into beautiful fields, multiple houses, and even extends all the way to Squam Lake which opens up into more spectacular views.
Jim and some of his groomsmen were getting ready in a beautiful house just steps away from the main house.
Meanwhile, over in the main house, there was a flurry of activity as Allison wrapped up her incredible Game of Thrones-inspired hair style full of layers of long braids intricately weaved around the top of her head, with curls cascading down over her shoulders. Her Maggie Sottero ballgown was literally the biggest (and heaviest) wedding gown I have ever seen, and it was pure fantasy. It was beyond stunning, and she looked like an absolute queen.
The big, beautiful bouquets were actually made from dried flowers, punctuated with a few live burgundy orchids, which tied in with the orchids that the men wore as boutonnieres.
The Handfasting Ceremony
For their first dance, Allison and Jim’s friends performed a beautiful rendition of “Moon River.”
The rest of the night was spent dancing to the amazing Celtic tunes of the Jordan TW Trio. So fun!
Vendors for this Wedding
- Pine Hill Farm, private residence in Moultonborough NH
- The Fuchsia Peony @thefuchsiapeony
- Jordan TW Trio
- Celebrations Distinctive Catering
- Wedding cake: Ooo La La Creative Cakes
- Maggie Sottero Designs gown
- Needleman’s Bridals & Formals @needlemansbridal
- Wedding rings: Von Bargen’s Jewelry @vonbargens
- New England Hair & Makeup by Kari Flournoy @hairykarimakeup
- Erika Follansbee Photography @erikafollansbee
- 2nd photographer: Christine